Sunday, April 22, 2012

Please Smile to These Strangers

Assalamu'alaikum!

Well, its not a good advice to smile to a strangers aite?
But not in this case! Because thESE strangers are too beautiful to be neglected.

Last week I threw them away, not knowing who they are.
Rubbish, hanging and crossed between branches of two Pokok Bunga Kertas.
Actually I dont know it was a nest that was just started to be build !!!
So I'm innocent >_<.


Later, the rubbish, again hanging on the same trees.
When I realized it is the work of a pair of Burung Kelicap Bukit, I feel so sorry >_<!

I knew the birds were flying here and there at my house for weeks ago!
Therefore I told abah and emak, so that we are careful and not to disturb them.


It is a beautiful creature!
They crossed one of the nest 'wire' to other Pokok Bunga Kertas, and I think it is sangat awesome!
Subhanallah, how they get the idea to reduce the impact of wind and turbulence?

And if we carefully look at the nest design on 19/04/12 and 22/04/12, we will find that the entrance of the nest now complete with an Awning! Subhanallah AllahuAkbar~

When they are around, chirping and flying happily, it really bring happiness to abah, emak and me.
Alhamdulillah.

NOTES: Dalam hati ada taman, taman indah faunanya menenangkan.
NOTES: The objective of this entry is to 'sentap' Kak Na and Dek Ma wanting to be back home, chaldi-chaldi~ ='D miss you.

thank you Angah for correcting my THESE n THIS. Any correction lagi adalah sangat dialu-alukan. (edited on 23/4/2012)

1 comment: